Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!


We just wanted to wish our sweet nephew a Happy Birthday today.  It is hard to believe that it's been that long already.  So much has happened in that time too though so I guess it's possible!  We hope you have a wonderful day!  Sorry we can't make it to your party, but maybe sometime soon we'll be able to see you all.  Elena has finally started calling him baby dondan.  And she recognized him too before I said who it was!  Of course, their pictures are up on our refrigerator, so I guess she sees them more than I realize.  Happy Birthday sweet boy!  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Aunt Syndi! We sure miss you guys! This is one of my mommy's favorite pics! You guys are sure sweet to me!

I love you all!

Jonathan Miles

Shellie said...

That is a cute picture. Hard to believe how much the littlest ones have changed already. Arly and Kristi, you have some catching up to do to make the number in each family a little more even. Of course Arly, if you had triplets, you'd be caught up very quickly. Is that triggering any of that competitive spirit??? That's what I should have done on the karoke was to challenge you to a singing deul! Ha.

Arly said...

CURSE YOU SHELLIE!! Triplets?! Holy cow. I can do twins, but TRIPLETS?!!

And yes, that's what you should have done at karoke. ;) but shhh.

Syndi, when will you (cough cough, the kids, cough cough) be in town??

tracey said...

Wow, those cousins really look alike in the photo! So neat to see them together. And I've said this before, but those Dominguez kids are just too gorgeous!

Shellie said...

Elena looks like Tickle Baby (minus the hair standing straight up) in this picture. I think its the chubby cheeks.

Arly said...

Is it just me, or do they all have the same nose?