Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Updates

Arly was asking about the kids, so I was going to give everyone a quick update. Elena's flu only lasted about a day which made me very thankful. And the other two never got that. Ema's spots finally turned into a ring shape so we figured out that she had ringworm. I guess it's pretty common to get that from cats or dogs which she had been playing with over Christmas. I feel like I have to add the animal bit because I feel so trashy that my daughter has a fungus. I don't want anyone to think that it's because of the fact that I'm a terrible housekeeper, especially now. It's a possiblity, but I just don't want anyone to think that! SO DON'T! They are all pretty healthy right now except for the fact that we're putting fungal cream on Ema and Elena. The spots are almost gone now though. YEA!

I am trying to finish payroll reports before the end of January. I'm almost done with one client, then I need to pick up another client's, and somehow, I am going to have to get my own business stuff in order so I can do my taxes. AND I have to clean the church building, get a bible class ready, take care of the kids. I just don't have the energy for this. I just woke up a couple of hours ago, and I am already completely exhausted. I did a blood test yesterday to check my thyroid-hopefully I will get results back soon so I can know if there is something I can do about this. It's so frustrating not to have any energy. I don't mean to complain so much, so I better just stop writing!

Oh-Arly had a story on her blog about McDonalds "rage" and I heard a story on the radio today along the same lines. I was half asleep, but this is the story that I heard. A guy got his order and realized that they forgot to put his fries in the bag. Instead of being normal and going in and asking for them, he rammed his car into the McD's play area. I don't know where this happened-not here thankfully. (We go to McD's more often than I'd like to admit!) I know I've been irritated about not getting the right order but COME ON. I guess he was already having a bad day! I can always take comfort in knowing "at least I haven't ever done that!" I'm kidding (about the high and mighty part, not about having never done that!)

5 comments:

Arly said...

Because you know, my first thought when I hear ringworm is "Man Syndi's a bad housekeeper." :) Hahahaha. Not really. My actual first thought was when I got ringworm from playing with a cat when I was little. It happens. Just another one of those "character building" things. Hahahaha. But I'm glad everybody is feeling up to par, for the most part. I hope you're ok too.

As for the McD's thing... Why would you ram your car into the PLAY AREA!! If I was ram my car into a McD's it would be the bathrooms or something as they need redone anyway...NOT THE PLAY AREA!!

Shellie said...

I hope they figure out why you're so tired. Glad to hear they are all doing better. Got my w-2's done today and now i have to work on my 1099s. You must have learned your housekeeping traits from me because my house is an absolute disaster. Hopefully I can get it cleaned up and organized this weekend!

Shellie said...

Alright, whose the wise guy that set up this blog to not allow anonymous comments. GRRrr.

tracey said...

So sorry you're having the fatigue issues...I can totally empathize. Let us know how that is going.

Also, about the McDonald's story (if it's the same one I heard), they said he rammed his car into it twice. Yeesh!

Shellie said...

You know the guy that you thought looked like Daniel in high school??? I saw a picture of him and Daniel is much better look that he is!