Monday, July 6, 2009

Funny lines from the 1984 Transformers

*Deactivate your mouth.

*Your knowledge is only overshadowed by your stupidity.

*Autobots, TRANSFORM.....Not you, Bumblebee.  (You kind of have to see the cartoon with this, but Bumblebee starts to follow orders, and then has to stop halfway and transform back to his robot self.

*I've got the plan, it you've got the cast-iron manifolds for it.

I was laughing at another one last night, but it's hard to put in words.  I thought the decepticon guy said "Rubbish," but it's actually "Ravage" or something.  A dog robot comes out of the guy's chest compartment.  But he talks in a weird computerized voice and he pointed and said, (in my mind) RUBBISH.  And then it took a few seconds for anything else to happen.  I just thought it would be funny to use that line sometime.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome :)

love, Sam