Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He loves his Daddy!

Daniel just called me on my cell phone from a different phone number and told me to go find Everet. It was such a weird request-it scared me a little bit, although I don't really know why! He was just rolling on the floor in the living room with Eli and Elena while I try and work in the office for a few minutes. He said "does he still have it in his hands?" He had his bottle, but the phone was near him. He had called Daniel about 8 minutes before and was talking to him. What a smart kid, huh! He had found the redial button, knowing that I had called Daniel last, and called his daddy! I thought that was funny! Well, back to work. Someday I will be back in Bloggerland!

2 comments:

Arly said...

There's nothing like a good phone call to Daddy to brighten your day. Nathan likes to write to Sam on my phone when we're instant messengering. Although I doubt he knows it's Sam. I think he just wants to chew on it. ;)

That's really cute. I would have liked to heard their conversation!

Shellie said...

Ahhh... such a cutie!